miércoles, 12 de junio de 2019

conversation

cesar: hello gil
gil: he! cesar
cesar: how are you?
gil: well thanks, and you? how was it?
cesar: well, more or less
gil: why?
cesar: well Im going bad in school, and how are you going in school?
gil: well hearly good, I think Im going to flunk this parcial
cesar: oh, thats too bad
gil: yeah
cesar and whats your favorite class?
gil: well i like phisical educaction, and you?
cesar: I like chemistry
gil: ohh that's good
cesar: yeah... and do you like doing homework?
gil: well sometimes, I get lazy
cesar: and why
gil: I don't. understand
cesar: good, what do you like about school
gil: I like everything, but I have problems learning
cesar: to ok, and do you like playing baseball
gil: yes
cesar: look, the match is about to stars, les't play
gil: yes, we are going to play! we will speak later.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario